Skip to content
- Under construction (no, seriously, that’s my bio: “Under construction”)— Welcome
- Artist-in-Residence, 2009 – 2010, 2016, Art4Life, Portland, OR
- Artist-in-Residence, 1996 – 1997, Overton High for Creative and Performing Arts, Memphis, TN
- University of Memphis, 1993 – 1995, 4-year Fine Art Merit Scholarship
- 1992 Tennessee Governor’s School for the Arts, MTSU
- November 2017, Self Care, group show, Ford Gallery, Portland.
- October 2017, Value Test I, solo show, Portland.
- July 2012, obj≠ction — Gender, Sex, Law, and Social Change, group show, Lewis & Clark College, Portland..
- December 2010, Insolitus: Suda, Cifuentes, Wall, Skotia Gallery, Santa Fe, NM.
- July 2010, Naked, group show, Skotia Gallery, Santa Fe.
- June 2010, solo show, Splendorporium, Portland.
- June 2010, Two of a Kind, group show, Froelick Gallery, Portland.
- February 2010, Erotic Art, group show, Beet gallery, Portland.
- September 2009, Elliott Wall and Andy Paiko, group show, Splendorporium, Portland.
- August 2006 – June 2009, (Various), Manette Gallery, Portland.
- December 2008, Puddletown, group show, Compound Gallery, Portland.
- May 2008, Buckwheat & Grits, solo show, Carr Gallery, Idaho Falls, ID.
- June 2006, Alien, group show, Mark Woolley Gallery, Portland.
- October 2005, Eyes Follow You, solo show, Concrete, Portland.
- July 2005, Taste, group show, Thomson-Peterson, San Francisco, CA.
- January 2005, Something of Our Common Feeling, group show, Delta Axis, Memphis, TN.
- November 1998, Jean-Luc Godard, group show, Hideaway, Memphis.
- May 1998, solo show, Edge Gallery, Memphis.
- September 1994, group show, University of Memphis Gallery.
- Vous n’aurez pas la peau de Maman Küsters by Rod Glacial, Vice Magazine (France), March 2016
- Insolitus: Suda/Cifuentes/Wall by Richard Tobin, THE Magazine, p.48, February 2011
- People are Strange by Casey Sanchez, Pasatiempo, p.42, December 17, 2010
- The Oregonian, Rebel Galleries, A&E, April 27, 2007.
- The Oregonian, Artwalk feature, March 2007.
- Portland Monthly, On the Town, p.233, October 2005.
- Commercial Appeal, A splash of great painting by Fredric Koeppel, January 21, 2005.
- Facing It: Nine artists explore human expression by Carol Knowles, Memphis Flyer, February 18, 2005.
- Maman Küsters – Sous La Peau De Maman Küsters, album art, 2016
- Holly Andres, painted backdrop for photoshoot, December 2013
- Dale Cooper Quartet And The Dictaphones – Metamanoir, album art, 2011
- Les Nouvelles Esthétiques – American Edition, Coats Aloe International, p.153, August 2002.
- Themes and Foundations of Art (ISBN 0538429739) by Elizabeth Katz, pp. 357, 370, 1995.